Cornerstone's car parks located closest to the Ekka showgrounds are:
- Herston Road Car Park (50m walk to Ekka)
- Butterfield Street Car Park (650m walk to Ekka)
- 46 Constance Street Car Park (750m walk to Ekka)
- The Fort/ 20 Warner Street Car Park (1km walk to Ekka)
- Homemaker The Valley Car Park (1km walk to Ekka)
- St Patrick's Church Car Park (1.1km walk to Ekka)
Ekka 2023 will showcase the best of Queensland, attracting more than 21,000 competition entries from woodchop to giant vegetables, 10,000 animals from beef cattle to cats and dogs, world-class live entertainment, award-winning food and wine, carnival rides and showbags, family shopping, educational activities and much more.
The iconic show has been running since 1876 and is full of tradition, with a unique atmosphere full of childhood memories that have been passed down through families for generations.