Not On Your Rider! is Brisbane’s very own cult music trivia night. Think of it like a mix between a music pub trivia and your favourite pop quiz panel shows for a night of laughs, games and stories.
After three years running sold-out monthly events at The Triffid, NOYR is making a move to the beautiful Fortitude Music Hall to celebrate its third birthday! Joining us on the giant stage will be a full house band lead by Simi Lacroix and musical installations throughout the venue, along with other surprises – it will be an unmissable event for any Brisbane music fan.
Featuring your regular host Aimon Clark (Isolation Trivia, The Creases) and team captains Patience Hodgson (The Grates) & Ian ‘Dicko’ Dickson (Music & Television legend) along with a rotating panel of guests from across the entertainment industry.
Past guests have included members from Powderfinger, Ball Park Music, Dune Rats, DZ Deathrays, The Kite String Tangle, Butterfingers, Last Dinosaurs, authour Trent Dalton, Steven Bradbury, Hatchie & Washington – prepare for a night of surprises, fun and heaps of prizes.
How it works:
– Secure your table and gather your team. (We will get team names on the night)
– Compete in three rounds of music trivia including mini-games.
– There is a panel of special guests on stage in two teams. They are playing against each other – not you.
– During the answers segment of each round we will hear what our special guests put as answers and hear stories about the entertainment industry.
– The room is divided into ‘Team Patience’ and ‘Team Dicko’ (the two teams playing on stage). Whichever on-stage team wins, their side of the room will get extra points.
Not On Your Rider! At the Fortitude Music Hall has been made possible via support from the Federal Government’s RISE Grant Initiative.
Presented by The Triffid & Isolation Trivia with Amazon Music, Green Beacon, Tanqueray and Burger Urge.